Followers

Saturday, 11 January 2014

TarasTalons "Rainbow Maker" NOTD

Hello again dearlings, am I not spoiling you with two posts in as many days?! :D

Today's NOTD features my newest polish baby, which landed in my paws this morning! TarasTalons "Rainbow Maker" is a glitter topper consisting of a multitude of rainbow coloured particles in varying shapes and sizes, and a delicate scattering of extremely fine holographic sparkle (which my camera failed to pick up). None of the particles are very large, so it provides a lovely almost speckled effect on the nail, and it also means it is very easy to apply - zero fishing or placement required. I chose to wear it layered over a pale pastel yellow creme, Nails Inc "Sumner Place".


Here is Nails Inc "Sumner Place" on its own firstly, two coats, no top coat:




And here is TarasTalons "Rainbow Maker", one coat over Sumner Place, with top coat:





What do you think? I love colourful glitter toppers like this, and in combination with the pale yellow base here it's very reminiscent of spring and Easter and warmer weather :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


5 comments:

  1. Lovely base colour and the glitter is gorgeous love the mix of the chunky glitter with the more finer....Gorgeous

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! That yellow is so pretty! I have Rainbow Maker, but I've not tried it yet .......... you're giving me ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely makes me crave the return of warmer weather and the end of this rain! Pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments everybody :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this yellow looks like a Layla ceramic effect, and the top coat is soooooooo cool, i want it.......

    ReplyDelete