Followers

Friday, 15 November 2013

Pocket Money Polishes "Starry Starry Night"

Hi dearies, happy Friday! 

Got a truly lovely polish to show you today. Pocket Money Polishes "Starry Starry Night" is a glitter topper, consisting of a clear base with small blue glitter particles, even smaller holographic gold glitter particles, and medium white stars. Application was easy peasy - the ratio of "bits" to "base" is pretty spot-on, meaning I needed only one coat to achieve an even coverage with at least one star per nail, with no fishing required. I think part of the success comes down to the small bottle size - there's nowhere for those bigger star particles to "hide" in the bottle meaning they are right there ready to be painted. I decided to apply it over a navy creme base (Barielle "Berry Blue") in order to achieve a "traditional" starry sky appearance.

Pictures show one coat of Barielle "Berry Blue" with one coat of Pocket Money Polishes "Starry Starry Night", with top coat (Seche Vite, which I have only recently started using and which I am not entirely off my knockers with glee with):




I purchased this polish from Pocket Money Polishes' retail website - if you like it, why not check it out?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. You are officially nominated on my blog for the Versatile Award. I think your blog is full of inspiration and source of fantastic ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, you are so good, nails in something i really suck at I am nominating you for leibster because of your talent :D
    I followed with GFC follow back if you like mine too :D
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/, the details for the award and questions will be on my blog tonight

    ReplyDelete