Followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Essie "Shine Of The Times" (and a catch up feat. Color Club "Covered In Diamonds").

Hello wonderful people! I have another double post for you today. I ran out of time and energy for blogging yesterday, so here are lots of pictures, not so many words.

Yesterday I started with a base of Nails Inc "Bury Walk" (two coats, no top coat):


And then applied one coat of Color Club "Covered In Diamonds", and top coat:




And now on to today. Prepare to have your socks knocked off. To start with is a base of Nails Inc "Regent's Palace" (two coats, no top coat):



And on top of that, I applied my newly acquired darling Essie "Shine Of The Times" (the only Essie I own!) - one coat, and top coat:









Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



3 comments:

  1. i like the purple one :D

    Invite you to enter
    **Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway**
    Hope you will Join :) it means alot.
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shine of the times definitely looks better over dark polishes. Great mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shine of the the times looks amazing over purple!

    ReplyDelete