Followers

Friday, 21 June 2013

Nails Inc "St James Square"

Hello dearlings. Not got an awful lot to say for myself today so she we just get on with it?

Today's manicure is Nails Inc "St James Square", a muted yet still lively turquoise creme. It leans slightly more blue than green but is definitely one of those colours which can't really make its mind up. Formula was thick and I suspect my bottle had already been opened and played with before I received it. However it was still fairly easy to apply and totally opaque with two coats, but it bubbled somewhat on a few nails.

Picture shows two coats, no top coat:




I had originally intended to do some stamping on top of this but: a) I couldn't get inspired; and b) I really wanted to wear my Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots "Chalk Dust" again, so I bloody well did! One coat of that, and top coat:





Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



3 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing together!! I really love St James Square!! Wish I owned it, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Char! St James Square was one of the ones in the disastrous Nails Inc auto delivery drop recently. Call me a hypocrite but I liked them all (apart from the leather but then I hate all those effects anyway) and kept it!! xx

      Delete
  2. Those dots pop so well! Ahhh.... Every post I see using that topcoat makes me want to change my stance on it (which is that I don't need it because CG's Whirled Away is good enough for me). Decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete