Followers

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Nails Inc "Porchester Square"

Greetings dear friends! How are you? Today I have something rather more sedate than my previous post to share with you. "Porchester Square" is what Nails Inc call one of their "hero shades". It's certainly got a lot of renown but if I'm perfectly honest, I haven't always been its biggest fan. I do like it a lot, but I haven't got my knickers in a twist over it like some people have - it never seems to look the same on me as it does on other people. However, I've been itching to wear it lately for whatever reason (I don't know why particularly) so I chose it today. 

I'm sure it doesn't need much of a description - it's a pale putty creme with a very good formula (very typically Nails Inc). 


My pictures show two coats, with no top coat:




And because I'm still on my "put China Glaze Fairy Dust on everything" kick, I did just that! One coat of Fairy Dust, with top cot:




Before I go, you may have noticed my nails have changed shape. It won't be a permanent feature (thank goodness, as I can't stand this shape on me), but I broke both corners off one nail today and wasn't quite ready to lop them all off, so I instead rounded all the corners off to match instead and will straighten them back out again once they have grown out a bit.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anna! Squoval looks good on you though but I love your nails square too! Mine didn't last long squared - corners kept breaking but I seem to be able to cope with squoval :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Porchester Square and it looks great on you!

    I rather like the squovals too - but I know how you feel about corners snapping, it's always the reason my nails stop being square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love the temporary nail shape on you, but like them square too - just wish I could wear mine like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to get some Fairy Dust!

    ReplyDelete