Followers

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Nails Inc, OPI, & Color Club NOTD Update!

Afternoon my lovelies, and happy Sunday! I have a few NOTDs backed up so I shall show you them all in one post today!

First up is Nails Inc "Whitehall", a teal magnetic polish with a very strong effect. As you can see from the streaks, I didn't leave long enough before I put top coat on - I'm too impatient!





Here we have OPI "Ink", a dark smokey base packed full of navy/purple duochrome glass fleck shimmer - an absolute stunner! Two coats, base & top coat:






Color Club "Perfect Mol-ten", a beautiful pale, cool-toned green foil shimmer, which was a gift from my lovely friend Hayley (thank you so much). Two coats, base & top coat:





And some stamping on top of Perfect Mol-ten using Color Club "Artsy Craftsy" and Pueen plate 02:




And there you are! I think that's everything up to date.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your stamped nails! The colours go well together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm so jealous at how well your magnetic polish went on, I can never get the magnet design to curve over the whole shape of my nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine! To be fair I do struggle with the magnet sometimes - I have a very deep C curve so the pattern quite often only appears down the centre of my nail. Sometimes though it just all goes right, as it did this time :) xx

      Delete