Followers

Saturday, 22 June 2013

Nails Inc "Hampton Court Palace Gardens" & Pueen Plate 32

Hello my lovers. Today's notd has possibly the longest name ever. Nails Inc "Hampton Court Palace Gardens" (seriously Nails Inc?!) is a very warm-toned medium orange creme polish. In the bottle it looks quite yellowy but it dries much darker and more orange on the nails, kinda like the colour of orange Skittles. Formula was a little bit streaky as there is obviously a lot of white pigment. I applied two quite generous coats and for the most part they covered well, and dried quickly.

Pictures show two coats, no top coat (and are not entirely colour accurate - it's not this yellow, my poor camera really struggled with this one):






And then out came the Pueen plates! I had actually had this manicure planned for a few days - both the colours and the pattern. I used Color Club "Bright Night" for the stamping which in hindsight was a mistake, as it's ended up all funny looking and wasn't opaque enough. Still, from a distance it's pretty striking! The image was from Pueen plate 32. Pictures are with top coat:




What do you think? It's pretty obnoxious but then so am I, so I love it ^_^

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



3 comments:

  1. Thus colour is gorgeous - and I love the stamped pattern!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://londonvarnish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous orange and I love the combination with blue!

    ReplyDelete