Followers

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Manicure Spam!

Hello again my dears. Now, I can't promise anything, but I think I may be getting my blogging mojo back. The fog of misery has begun to lift gradually so I am determined to get back into the swing of things. With that in mind, have some spam to get back up to date!


Kleancolor "Vegas Night" (two coats over Color Club "Bright Night")





Barry M "Key Lime" Gelly:



And with Barry M "Liquorice" Confetti on top:

 


Barry M "Guava" Gelly:



And with two coats of Barbara Daly "Dazzle" on top:




Nails Inc "Atomic":



And with some tiger stripe stamping using Nails Inc "Black Taxi" and Bundle Monster plate BM-223:




And ta-daaaa! Done! Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x






4 comments:

  1. Love them all but adore the barbara Daily dazzle! SO pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! It is a lovely glitter, pretty annoyed I only have the one mini bottle - it was a special Christmas limited edition I think :( xx

      Delete
  2. wow those green and blue Barry M polishes are stunning. Love the confetti over them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue and the green! i may have to get that confetti, its growing on me!

    ReplyDelete