Followers

Friday, 7 June 2013

Invogue "Emerald Dust" Matt Suede Effect Polish Swatches & Review

I have a gorgeous nail polish to show you today. "Emerald Dust" is from Invogue's range of matt suede effect polishes. It is a bright, fresh green with silver shimmer which dries to a very matte finish. This combination of shimmer particles and matte finish creates a lovely effect which I'm actually finding difficult to describe! 

The formula was a little bit tricky. It's very dense and opaque which is a good thing, but it's on the verge of being too thick, yet strangely with the first coat I had to be very careful not to paint over the same spot twice as it became patchy very easily. It also dried very quickly - too quickly, in fact - but I think that can be put down to the very hot weather here at the moment. Problems aside, two coats did cover perfectly.

Pictures show two coats, no top coat:





And because I'm me, and I live for the matchy-matchy, here is a shot with my scarf:

 


What do you think? This polish was pretty much made for me - it's green and it's matte, two things I love more than anything else!

You can buy Invogue polishes, including their range of matt suede effects, from OhBeauty where they offer free UK delivery!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


**Product sent for honest, unbiased review**



6 comments:

  1. love this!
    OH have an offer on feathers at the moment, fingers crossed for an offer on matt suede soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I don't even usually go mad on greens but this is beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a stunning colour! And I love suede effects - I think I need to look out for this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody for your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete