Followers

Thursday, 20 June 2013

I'm Seeing Spots!

Hey, internet! How the flip are you? I've got something fun to show you today. If you've been following me on Instagram, you'll know fully well I recently bought a new kettle, which is possibly the snazziest kettle in town. The matchy matchy has since begun - I have bought a phone case to match it, and my mum has made curtains and a tablecloth to match too. Well today, even my nails match my kettle! It's kind of a "kill two birds with one stone" manicure too as it's dotty week at All Things Nails, so this is my lone contribution to that.

Let's get to it, shall we? I started by applying two coats of OPI "Alpine Snow" - the best white creme polish in my opinion - with no top coat:



And then, using a multitude of colours, I applied dots in a semi-regular pattern (in so far as I tried to get the same colour in the same place on each nail but it didn't always work as my nails are all different shapes and sizes at the moment):



Colours: Barry M "Key Lime" Gelly (lime green), Barry M "Plum" Gelly (purple), Barry M "Cobalt Blue" (blue), Nails Inc "Pont Street Mews" (pink), Nails Inc "Seven Dials" (green), Nails Inc "Hampton Court Palace Gardens" (orange).


And here it is, my darling spotty kettle with my matching nails :D



What do you think? Do you like finding random objects and matching it with other random objects (either nails or otherwise)? I love it :D

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. we love finding inspiration from random objects! love the colours you used for this look!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I bloody love iT! xx

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeee yay!! Thank you Cath ^_^ xx

      Delete
  3. This is really cute!! Love how random the dots are and that you matched your nails with your kettle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I sure had a lot of fun doing this manicure :) xx

      Delete