Followers

Thursday, 23 May 2013

The Cheshire Cat Manicure....

...... Are you intrigued? Carry on reading after the jump, you curious cats!







Now, today I have another polish roulette manicure to show you. There will be lots of pictures, so I will keep my mouth shut apart from to tell you the colours I used (which were chosen completely blindly) were Rimmel Lycra Pro "Ultra Violet" and Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Starlet". Pictures are all in order, from start to finish, so you can see how this manicure was created and evolved!



















And finally, can you see it yet? What does it remind you of....?


The Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland, of course! It was completely unintentional - hadn't planned to do a Cheshire Cat manicure but there's no denying that's how it ended up and I sure do love it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I wish I was a neat as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great idea! it's one of my favorite books, I love your design :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari, I'm really pleased you like it :) I love the book (and the Disney film) too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Really pretty <3
    I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete