Followers

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins TAG!

Hello again lovely tings! Sweet Claire at Penny For Them tagged me in the Seven Deadly Sins post that is doing the rounds at the moment! I saw it on another blog and thought it was a great post, so I was really pleased to be tagged and have the opportunity to do this!

1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
 

I really can't think.... Apart from nail polish, I don't spend all that much on beauty products. I'm going to lump perfumes in with beauty - my favourite perfume is Versace "Vanitas" and it cost me about £40.... I think.....

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
 

Foundation!! My skin is sensitive, flaky yet also oily, and also completely neutral-toned so all foundations are either too cool or too warm. As a result it's really hard to find a good one, yet I really, really wish I could as I do feel a bit unfinished if I've done all my other make-up and not bothered with foundation.

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
 

Nails Inc, not a single doubt about that!! It's the brand that started off my love for nail polish and while I feel they've lost their way a bit lately, I'll always have a place in my heart for them.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?

 

I'm probably going to disgust you with this, but sometimes (a lot of the time) I just can't be bothered with washing my hair, it's so thick and takes so long to rinse conditioner out that it can sometimes take up to an hour from start to finish. Thankfully its very dry so it doesn't get greasy very quickly and I can get away with it, but I do feel very ashamed of myself :/

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
 

Nail polish. I know, it's predictable coming from me but it's true. I feel like a whole different person when my nails are painted. I'm quite shy and not very good with fashion/hair/expressing my style generally, so I love to let my nails speak for me and it gives me a real boost if somebody takes the time to a) notice them and b) compliment me about them.

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
 

Actually I really want to try the Mally under make-up primer. My dear friend Hayley has recommended it to me and from what she says, it sounds like it may cure my aversion to foundation.

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
 

Lipstick. Can't do it. End of!

Now, I will tag the following three sweethearts:


Lisa
Louise
Melissa

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for the tag lovely. I'll have a think and do my own post :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Thanks! I'll have fun doing this post! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool, I am going to be posting this real soon. Thanks for tag.

    ReplyDelete