Followers

Friday, 10 May 2013

Rimmel "Little Bo Peep" & Pueen Plate 15

Hey internet! Happy Friday!! I have a new pretty to show you today, which I purchased during Superdrug's recent free delivery promotion online. It's name is "Little Bo Peep" and it's from Rimmel's 60 Seconds range. It's a very, very pale grey with a sort of milky finish - this surprised me, and pleasantly so - I had ordered it anticipating a dense, opaque creme, but the milky finish, whilst not being overly sheer, actually makes it even better in my opinion, it looks so soft and squishy, and is so pretty.

Pictures show two coats, no top coat:





And then I added some stamping, using OPI "Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!" and a pretty, scalloped pattern from Pueen plate 15:


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, especially the pattern - And you paint really nicely around your cuticles, I wish I was as tidy as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much Jemma! I'm a total perfectionist when it comes to painting my nails, I must admit ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Difficult to believe you do it yourself. Very perfect and beautiful.

    Love,
    Iffa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Iffa! I can assure you I do it all myself, that's the wonder of stamping though, it looks so perfect when it goes well :) xx

      Delete