Followers

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

N.Y.C. "Chinatown"

Hello lovely people, how are you all? I have another blue manicure to share with you today!

N.Y.C. "Chinatown" is a dark blue, slightly purple/grey shimmer polish with a bit of a "dusty" look to it. It's got a really weird formula. It's very thing and runny, and when I paint it on, the shimmer particles sort of "swim" around on the nail until they settle down and the polish starts to dry. Speaking of dry time, the first coat dries spectacularly fast - almost before I've even finished painting each nail; the second coat takes a while longer to dry. Despite its runniness, it covers perfectly with two decent coats!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think? I think it's quite a moody-looking colour, which is perfect as I've been a moody mare today XD

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. So prettiful!! I think I'll be needing a polish like this since I heard the cold is coming again!! arg, need to move country! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! Gah, you're right, the cold is already here in Cornwall, it was bitter when I took the dogs out earlier, I wished I'd worn gloves!! :( xx

      Delete