Followers

Friday, 3 May 2013

Nubar "Forest" and Pueen Plate 15

Hello dears, aaanndd..... Happy flippin' Friday!! Today I have my penultimate green week manicure, and my favourite so far!

I started with a base of Nubar "Forest", a deep, vivid, yellow-based forest green. It's not a colour I would expect everybody to love, but for me, it's perfection. Formula is lovely too, well pigmented but not too thick, and perfectly opaque with two coats. So here it is, two coats, no top coat:


(Apologies for the knobbly bits on my nails, they could have done with a bit of a buff before-hand but I couldn't be bothered)


And then, using Barry M Gold Foil Effects polish, I stamped a sort of vine-like, leafy image from Pueen plate 15:


I'm really pleased with this manicure. I think the image in combination with the gold really works perfectly with "Forest", and I think it may be my favourite stamping manicure to date!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Anna!! you're a pro at stamping!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe oh I don't know about that, but thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Nubar Forest is one of my favourite greens :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely isn't it ^_^ xx

      Delete