Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Nails Inc "Serpentine Road"

Hello my loves! I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday? Today I have my final manicure for Blue Week. Nails Inc "Serpentine Road" is an absolutely gorgeous, vibrant sea blue with lighter turquoise shimmer, and a very slight duochrome shift to purple at the right angle. Formula-wise, it's quite runny and prone to cuticle-flooding if the brush is overloaded, but it is very well pigmented and perfect in two coats. I know from bitter experience that it stains like a motherlover, so I've applied two layers of base coat and prayed for my nails' life!!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:



I love this colour so much and think it's perfectly beautiful in its own right, so I decided not to faff with it right away. That's not to say I won't before the day is out - be sure to check out my Facebook page where I post any faffage which doesn't make it on to the blog ;)

Also, if you would like to see what some of the other ladies on All Things Nails have done for blue week, have a look at lovely Claire's blog post - she has been a very busy bee this week posting all of our manicures!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


3 comments:

  1. beautiful blue, Greetings from Bohemia
    my blog http://hkphotography83.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks so nice! And your cuticles are really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! xx

    ReplyDelete