Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Gradient Nails with Nails Inc & China Glaze

Hello everybody! How are you all diddling? Today's manicure was partly inspired by my mum. I didn't know what to do with them today (other than use pink in some way shape or form as it's Pink Week at All Things Nails), and she suggested a gradient, so I said "Ok!".

I started with two coats of Nails Inc for InStyle "Power Pink", a purple-toned pink creme:





And then, using Power Pink and Nails Inc "Duchess Street", I did a gradient on all ten nails, and then applied a layer of China Glaze "Fairy Dust", plus top coat to finish:






What do you think? Before I applied Fairy Dust this looked such a stinking old mess I was quite embarrassed, but thankfully now it's finished it doesn't look too bad, and it's certainly very pretty if you ask me.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



7 comments:

  1. i think i need that glitter polish you always wear :D

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    Luch Luch Craft new post Click Here
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks beautiful i tried this once with a sponge failed miserably! need to try it again, i love the glitter coat im sure i have that lol x

    laurabellablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said already on another page but I absolutely love this Anna - you will probably have guessed by now that I'm very into pretty pretty but I am trying to develop a bit more of an edge to my nail likes! Silly question again no doubt but how do you do gradient? The power pink is beautiful on its own but looks fantastic with the gradient! Also loving the fairy dust - it seems more delicate than my usual favourite Electric Lane and your final photo picks up the holographic lights beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo beautiful! What do you use to apply the darker color? A sponge? If so, what kind? Sorry for silly questions, everyone but me probably knows how it's done, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. LOL, just looked up and saw that I'm not the only one wondering about the way you do gradient! Yay! Can't wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete