Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Double Post! Blue & Pink Stamping and a Sparkly Nude!

Hello dears, I hope you're all having a marvelous Monday? Today's post is a doubled up one, as I had such a busy day yesterday, when it came to writing my blog I just couldn't be bothered! I'm sorry!

Anyway, yesterday's manicure: As "I'm Feeling Blue" week started at All Things Nails yesterday, I chose to apply a base of 2True Colour Quick "Shade 2", a vibrant sky blue creme with an awesome two coat formula (two coats, no top coat, no clean-up - sorry):




And then I added some stamping using Nails Inc "Oxford Circus" and Pueen plate 18:




And now on to today's manicure! I am not going to do blue nails every day this week, so here is something a bit more delicate. Nails Inc "Fitzrovia"  is a very pale, ever so slightly pink toned nude. For such a light shade, the formula is really nice, I applied two average coats and they covered perfectly. Here it is without top coat:



And on top of that, I added a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust", and finished it off with top coat:



What do you think? I really love to wear Fairy Dust over pale shades like this, it creates such a pretty, ethereal look - the name absolutely suits the polish.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous! Love the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today - so happy that I did! Love your nail colors and stamping, can't wait to see what you will come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy Dust is so pretty! Have you ever compared it to NI Electric Lane holo topcoat? Just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalie! I don't have NI Electric Lane, but from what I have seen, and what other people say, the particles in that are slightly bigger and quite a bit more densely packed than Fairy Dust - think of Fairy Dust as a far more delicate version of Electric Lane :) xx

    ReplyDelete