Followers

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Double post! Black & White Glitter! Polish Roulette! Dots!

Howdydoo! I'm sorry for no blog post yesterday, I had quite a lot to do and time just ran away from me. So I have a double post for you today, although I am tired so it will be fairly word-lite.

Firstly is what I had on my nails yesterday! Here is one coat of Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in "Chalk Dust", over two coats of Nails Inc "The Southbank", plus base & top coat:






And now on to today's manicure! It is another "Polish Roulette" day for me today. The colours chosen for me completely blindly were Nails Inc "Belgrave Place" and Sinful Colors "Timbleberry". I started by painting each nail alternately:




And then using a dotting tool, I added some random dots of "Belgrave Place" on the nails which are painted with "Timbleberry", and finished with top coat:




And there you have it, all up to date again!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna!! I might pick up this polish! and wow I LOVE the second mani :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Char!! The second mani was literally a last minute decision - the colours were chosen but I had no idea what I would do with them until right then and there - I'm really pleased with it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Omg this is just so perfect. I try nail art. But end up messing it always!

    I have an international giveaway going on my blog.

    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I mess it up more often than not - usually my other hand is a complete disaster ;) xx

      Delete
  3. i like the first nails :)

    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dots in your second mani. Those colours look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they really work well together don't they :) xx

      Delete