Followers

Monday, 13 May 2013

China Glaze "Stella"

Hello dears, how's your Monday? I'm in a bit of a nail polish rut. I don't know what to wear, and that which I do pick out to wear just doesn't really float my boat. I can't rely on theme week to dictate my choices this week as it's indie week, and I only have one indie polish! So I waded in to my collection and picked out an old favourite - a true classic which will always make me happy. What is it? It's China Glaze "Stella"! Stella is a beautiful plum/magenta shimmer polish. Formula is runny, and with one coat it looks like it'll never be opaque and even, but the second coat always sorts everything out. It really is a beautiful polish, but it's a bugger to photograph accurately on the best of days, let alone on a miserable, gloomy day like today! So I've provided a few differently-lit shots to give you an idea.

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat:


(Camera flash)

(Camera flash)

(Very cloudy daylight)

(Very cloudy daylight)

The flash-lit shots are far more colour accurate, but the naturally-lit shots show the depth of finish.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colour! Your great pics really show it off well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love how it looks in the daylight, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 20 new nail polish and don't know how to paint my nails with them :( lost my inspiration.

    This colour is gorgeous, it is a colour I dont have much of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, that is a GORGEOUS colour!! I have some CG's so know they do great polishes but ive never seen this, its so yummy! And your nails are always perfect, im jealous!! ;)
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful colour! I love dark shades of purple <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mari, Lisa, Claire, and "Squeaky" for your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete