Followers

Friday, 31 May 2013

Big Fat Lazy Photo Dump!

I've had barely a second to sit down lately and am so exhausted. That, combined with a lack of enthusiasm/inspiration/motivation and my general bad mood, means I just haven't been able to blog, etc.

With that in mind, here is a lazy post of what's been on my nails for the past couple of days.

Rimmel 60 Seconds "Ethereal":



And with China Glaze "Fairy Dust":




2True Colour Quick "Shade 18":



Matching a cat toy:




And with Rimmel "Disco Ball":




Aaaaaand I'm done. Please stick with me folks. I am taking a bit of a step back from daily blogging for now so don't be alarmed if I go AWOL - I will be back, you can be sure of that, as I have some exciting things in the pipelines - but I can't commit myself to such regular posts as I have done in the past. I hope you understand <3

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise, both with and without glitter!

    Take care, and take a break - posting daily is a big commitment (imo anyway, I never try to post that often).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! I love your blog is amazing! :) and I have a question for you :) How many you have nail polish ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have around 450 :) xx

      Delete
  3. Omg, they're all awesome!)))

    beautinika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete