Followers

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Barry M "Magnetic Green Sparkle"

Hello dearlings, and welcome to my final manicure for Green Week! I had a last-minute change of mind, having originally intended to wear Nails Inc "Swiss Cottage", and instead went for a fun magnetic polish! Barry M "Magnetic Green Sparkle" is a slightly soft-looking emerald green metallic with a scattering of silver holographic glitter. My bottle was provided with the "chevron" pattern magnet, but today I used the "star/cross" patterned magnet from another of my Barry M magnetic polishes. A bit of a mistake really as I always struggle to get it central on my little narrow nugget nails, but for the most part they turned out pretty decent.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




I know magnetic polishes are hardly big news anymore, but I still love them, they're so much fun! Do you like magnetic polishes?

Thanks for reading, and come again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. so pretty! its like galaxy nail art x3

    I invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet ^^
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway-dskoncom-x-luch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inge! I'll pop along and check out your giveaway in a minute :) xx

      Delete
  2. They might not be new but I still love them!! This looks beautiful on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Char :) Me too, I've even got another one lined up for wearing in a few days time ^_^ xx

      Delete