Followers

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Back to Basics! Nails Inc "Black Taxi"

Today's colour choice was not chosen in advance. Well, that's only half true.... I had planned to wear a duochrome polish today which required a black base. I applied my base of Nails Inc "Black Taxi" and loved it so much that I decided to leave it as it is. I think it might actually be my favourite nail polish ever. EVER!!! It's so black and smooth and shiny and the formula is a dream - extremely well pigmented, not too thick, yet not at all streaky or patchy - in fact if I'd been taking just a little bit more care and attention, I could have gotten away with one coat - it's that perfect.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:







I personally think no self-respecting nail polish addict should be without a black polish like this - while it may not be everybody's cup of tea as a colour on its own, it is so versatile, and I hope never to be without it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



2 comments:

  1. I REALLY REALLY want this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction, you NEED this - it is the best thing in the world ;) xx

      Delete