Followers

Friday, 24 May 2013

Attitude "Sage Green"

Hello my dearlings, and happy Friday! A few days ago on All Things Nails I set my fellow members a quest to find the perfect pale, dirty, sage green creme - kinda like OPI "Thanks A Windmillion" but paler. After a lot of suggestions (and a lot of rebuttals from me = picky madam!), I finally settled for Attitude "Sage Green", as suggested by lovely Harriet. It was £2.75 with free p&p from eBay, so I could hardly turn it down! When it arrived, it was perfectly clear that it was the exact colour I had been looking for, which made me very happy indeed.

It is, quite clearly, a pale (but not pastel) sage green creme - not a lot else to say about it, colour-wise. Formula is very well pigmented and thick, but not troublesome - it was very easy to control and stayed where I put it. I dropped the bottle before I went to paint my nails so it was a bit bubbly, but that was obviously user error. I applied two average coats, which dried quickly:





Before I applied it, I knew I just had to apply a layer of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top - I think the two go perfectly together :)






Do you like this sort of colour?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



8 comments:

  1. This colour looks exceptionally beautiful with fairy dust x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it after you add glitters

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Win eco bag and sativa bracelet from Dskon.com Click Here :)
    and
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color on your nails! Fairy Dust on top was a great decision, too. I am still in awe of your beautiful nails! Will have to buy mine, since they keep breaking and I'm inspired to do even more manicures, now that I've subscribed to your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Julia, and thank you for following! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this sort of colour! looks extra beautiful with the sparkle :D xx

    ReplyDelete