Followers

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Animal Print Stamping with Models Own

Hello there! Again I have something quite unscheduled to show you today. Yesterday's nails were pretty colourful, so I decided against the bright coral I had planned to use and instead went with something a bit more toned-down. 

Models Own "Nude Beige" is a lovely medium, warm-toned beige with a bit of a pink undertone. Certainly not a match for my skin-tone but I think nonetheless it's a lovely neutral, and my second favourite Models Own colour. Formula is unproblematic, not too thick, nicely pigmented, and opaque with two coats. However, as with all the Models Ownnail polishes I own, it has a very strong odour - not that I sit here sniffing it (which is very dangerous and not to be tried), it's just very obviously highly odorous. Anyway, on to the pictures!

Two coats, no top coat:






Once that was dry enough (which took no time at all), I stamped an animal print image from Bundle Monster plate BM-223, using Models Own "Purple Grey", and finished it all off with top coat:






I'm not sure what animal has this pattern in these colours.... Maybe a zebra with a bit of an identity crisis? But whatever, I really like the two colours together, and the manicure as a whole has a bit of interest to it without being too loud and in-your-face.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. wow I love animal prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a zebra! Hahaha. It's simply cute!! Love it <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! I saw this posted on Models Own fb page, yay :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ Hehehe yay!! I always know when Models Own have shared my post because my blog views go through the roof ;) xx

      Delete