Followers

Monday, 15 April 2013

OPI "I Eat Mainely Lobster"

I feel this post needs a bit of a disclaimer: As with all bright coral shades, this polish will not photograph accurately. I have adjusted the white balance and generally jiggered about a bit to bring it as close to (but still not quite perfect) colour accuracy as possible, but that has made my skin look.... Well, blue! With that in mind, let's get on with it, shall we?

OPI "I Eat Mainely Lobster" is a very, very bright pink/coral shade with a delicate, scattered golden shimmer. Formula is a little bit thin and streaky, and my brush had a tendency to drag, but two averagely thick coats were enough to cover adequately.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




As I said at the start, this was as close as I could get to decent colour accuracy. In reality it is brighter and more pink (and my skin less dead-looking!!).

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe it is a bit like that isn't it! I was lucky enough to receive this as a free gift for subscribing to a magazine :) xx

      Delete