Followers

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Nails Inc "Wembley"

Hello dears! I have the third and final polish from my bargain basement Nails Inc "The Metallics Collection" to show you today (the first and second can be seen here and here).

"Wembley" is very glitzy, chunky gold foil polish. It's a slightly yellow gold, with larger chunks of even brighter, warmer yellow gold mixed in too. It's dense and very rich and deep. Formula is slightly thick, but very easy to apply. It's opaque, but not quite a one-coater.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




Are you a fan of gold polishes? I am, but I don't have very many of them. This reminds me of another Nails Inc gold, "Westminster Abbey", only coarser and more dense - I think this may be my new favourite gold!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. Must be gold nails day...that's the colour I'm wearing too!This one looks lovely though as it's full coverage, very bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww hooray for gold nails! I've fallen so in love with this one, totally my favourite gold polish :D xx

      Delete