Followers

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Nails Inc "Tate"

It's time for an old favourite and true classic today, my dears. Nails Inc "Tate" was one of the very first Nails Inc polishes I ever bought, and it has been one of my favourites since the very first application. It's a medium red polish that just screams class and sophistication. It can look brighter or darker depending on the light source: I think it looks best in natural light - vibrant and gorgeous. Formula is pretty perfect. It's not a true creme so there is slight hint of visible nail line, but it's really smooth to apply and flows beautifully onto the nail. It dries to a very shiny finish - if you're in a hurry and not bothered about how long it lasts, you could do away with the top coat, it's that shiny.


Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat:



Is there a shade you love that you know you can always go back to and never, ever be disappointed with?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


3 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! Tate is one of my staple reds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've tried this I'm OBSESSED with it!
    Alice :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! I've seen the picture, it suits you very well indeed ;) xxx

      Delete