Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Nails Inc "Savoy Hill"

Ever find yourself lost for words? Well I am. I had honestly forgotten just how much I love Nails Inc "Savoy Hill"! 

It's a bright insanely bright orange-toned red creme polish. That's pretty much all there is to it really, but like I said the other day, sometimes the simplest things really are the best. Formula is as you expect from a Nails Inc creme - totally perfect.

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat:



And there you have it. Today has been a good day, and Savoy Hill has put the cherry on the cake for me. Big smiles :D

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. WOW what an amazing polish! Can't believe i hadn't even heard of this one, it looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing isn't it :) It was in a TSV auto delivery drop last year, not entirely sure if they released it individually.... The Hurlingham is a very good substitute though ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful!! It looks gorgeous on your lovely nails Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you Char (always feel like I'm talking to my sister when I say that - her name is Char too!), I really do love it :) xx

      Delete