Followers

Monday, 8 April 2013

Nails Inc "Kensington Gate"

My apologies dear friends, for tonight's post will be very word-lite - I'm having a rather annoying evening, so to avoid launching into a big rant, I shall just keep my mouth shut!

Here is Nails Inc "Kensington Gate", a delightful neutral beige creme polish and one of my favourites! Two coats, no top coat:





And here is a bit of stamping. Third attempt. Still not great. I fail at everything tonight!! Polish used was Nails Inc "Ledbury Road", and Cheeky Plate "CH12":



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



2 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous Anna!! the stamping looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you Charlotte! I had a really bad stamping fail yesterday and had to put up with a design I hadn't originally chosen - just couldn't get anything to work properly! In the end I did quite like it though, and I#m pleased you do too :) xx

      Delete