Followers

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Nails Inc "Horse Guards Parade"

Hidey ho! Today I have another polish from the bargainous Nails Inc set I showed you yesterday! "Horse Guards Parade" is the bronze polish in the collection, but I would say it's more of a copper colour, almost rose gold, even. Regardless of how you want to describe the colour, it's gorgeous. It's a dense, coarse foil shimmer, with some chunks of gold in there too. With two coats, the finish is very rich and deep, with a fine sparkle that makes it really pretty. Formula is on the thick side, but not difficult to apply. However, the curse of the bad brush strikes again - I had to trim it as it had several bristles protruding from the end, it is twisted and also slightly bent. Not good.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





I love this shade. It's pretty glitzy, but at the same time kind of neutral, so it's very wearable.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment