Followers

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Max Factor "Fantasy Fire"

Hello my dearlings. Today is going to be a quick post with the focus mostly on the pictures, for I am not feeling well.

Here we have Max Factor "Fantasy Fire", two coats over Nails Inc "Belgrave Place" (which I didn't get a shot of prior), in a variety of different lighting situations and with two different cameras - it's almost impossible to photograph.







Thanks to lovely Alison, from whom I bought this and a couple of other beauties recently :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


7 comments:

  1. That looks great! I agree, it's a devil to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really annoyed me how difficult it was to photograph - my camera just seemed to look right through it and it looked like I had forgotten to apply it in most pictures!! Such a shame for a polish as beautiful to be so camera-shy :( xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome combination! Not a bad job with the photos in the end but bet they are fab in real life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! It really is just amazingly beautiful - can't believe I've managed to not get it until now! xx

      Delete
  3. Soo pretty!! really must get this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think it looks pretty here, you are gonna be absolutely blown away by it in reality :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely, this as me craving for fantasy fire, its so unique.

    ReplyDelete