Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Manicure Update Spam!

Okidoke, I think I'm back. I have painted my nails a different colour every day for the past three days, so that tells you a lot! In order to get back up to date blog-wise, I have those three (and a bit - keep reading) manicures to show you today!

First up is Nails Inc "Mornington Crescent", a hot but muted coral orange creme, picures show two coats plus base & top coat:




Upon which I stamped a heart design using Nails Inc "Motcomb Street" and Cheeky Plate CH15:



Next up is OPI "Thanks A Windmillion", a medium, dusty sage green creme, two coats plus base & top coat:




Which leads us to today, Color Club "Bright Night", an amazingly vibrant, cobalt blue creme - similar to Nails Inc "Baker Street" but a teeny bit darker, even more vibrantly cobalt, and with a better formula. Two coats, plus base & top coat:



(As always with this kind of shade, I could NOT capture it accurately. It's darker, far more cobalt, and just eye-popping).


Well there you have it, all up to date!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. Ooh so gorgeous Anna!! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Mornington Crescent looks absolutely stunning!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char, really great to be back and feeling better :) xx

      Delete