Followers

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Layla "Ocean Rush"

Hi folks! I'm stuck well and truly in the holo mood, it's been so sunny and lovely here but I've no idea how long that will last, so I'm making the most of it!

Layla "Ocean Rush" is a bright blue holographic polish with a very strong, linear holo finish which is also quite sparkly due to the slightly larger holographic particles. I applied two coats over my Aqua Base and aside from it tending to flood my side walls a bit, application was fine. 

Pictures show two coats with Nfu.Oh Aqua Base and no top coat:






What do you think? I adore it. I remember the last time I wore it, I pretty much spent the entire day gawping at my nails and today is no different!!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


10 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous! Think i must add some Laylas to my collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need at *least* one in your collection - I only have four but they are all so amazing!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. damn I should of wore my holo polish for today, been beautiful outside.

    I love this holo so much, looks so pretty and strong holo effect. Reminds me of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of the sea, the really beautiful crystal clear waters you see in holiday brochures etc. :) xx

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely! I almost wore a Layla holo too today, but in the end chose something different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a Layla weekend by all accounts, lots of my friends have brought theirs out to play with it being sunny and all :) xx

      Delete
  4. I might have to give one of these a go, I finally managed to get my hands on some halo hues that I'm in love with, are these as good then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're different. The CC Halo Hues have a nicer formula, there's no getting away from that, but Laylas are pretty knock-your-socks-off holo - the particles are slightly bigger which gives them a sparkliness. I love them both, for different reasons :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! If I wore it, I'm sure there would be no possible way I'd be able to pay attention in school between my amazingly magical nails and the gorgeous weather that's happening in Cali right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe probably a polish best left for the weekend then! ;) Aahh I'm very envious, it may as well still be the dead of winter here, it's so cold!! xx

      Delete