Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Invogue "Parakeet" Feather Effect Polish

Hello darlings! I have another of my Invogue feather effect polishes to show you today! "Parakeet" is a mixture of yellow, peach, and blue strand particles in a clear base and is very similar to Nails Inc "Chester" feather effects (but at a fraction of the price). Application was fine, I applied it like a normal polish and had no problems - no need for dabbing. As with all strand glitters, I always make sure I wipe any loose particles away from my free edge in order to avoid scratching myself - they are really quite sharp!

I chose to apply two coats of "Parakeet" over China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint". Here are the pics, with base & top coat:




And a quick shot of China Glaze "Re-Fresh Mint", two coats, no top coat:


What do you think? I have fallen really hard for the feather effect polishes, I feel all warm and fuzzy when I look at them on my nails!

 Invogue's range of nail polishes (including the feather effects) can also be purchased from OhBeauty, where they offer free UK shipping!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



6 comments:

  1. I really adore these feather polishes.
    I ordered some recently and hope they will make all the way to me due to the problems with royal air mail :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll keep my fingers crossed that they arrive, it would be really sad if they were confiscated :( xx

      Delete
  2. That looks super! I have Nails Inc Chester - this looks like an exact dupe from your pics :D

    I had a look in Superdrug for these today but I didn't see any - maybe they're just online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know a few people who have seen them in store, but not many, and others who have seem empty shelves where they should have been - it seems they are thin on the ground and very popular! I'm so glad I ordered mine when i did, I love them so much :) xx

      Delete