Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Color Club "Nomadic In Nude"

Hi loves! I have another lovely neutral nudey polish to show you today, in honour of it being "Witwoooooo Rudey Nudey" week over at All Things Nails.

Color Club "Nomadic In Nude" is a completely neutral-toned pale beige creme polish. There's not much else I can really say about the colour, it's simple and beautiful. A bit too pale to be a mannequin hands shade for me, but I love it nonetheless. Formula is a little bit thin and runny. I applied two thick, hasty coats but they bubbled, so I would recommend three thinner coats, with a decent amount of time between each coat.

Pictures show two coats, no top coat:





And you know me, I can't leave anything alone, so I have stamped a pretty design using Nails Inc "Cadogan Place", another neutral, nudey polish:



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to know where you got that stamp design. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it's from Cheeky plate CH07, I got it in a set of Cheeky plates from eBay a few years ago :) xx

      Delete