Followers

Friday, 12 April 2013

China Glaze "Bizarre Blurple"


Happy Friday, internet dwellers! I have a bit of a random pick to show you today, 'cause I'm in the mood for a purple polish and this one is indeed purple!

China Glaze "Bizarre Blurple" is a deep plum(ish) purple base with intense blue shimmer (purple + blue = blurple!).  Formula was a bit iffy. It's not thin, but still quite runny. I found the first coat very patchy and it dried too quickly. I applied a more generous second coat and that levelled it out perfectly.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





Does purple rock your socks as much as it rocks mine? This one in particular is the sort of purple nail polish I would have loved when I was younger, and I in fact had a very similar shade and wore the hell out of it in my teenage years.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. I really like Bizarre Blurple, I use it a lot more than I thought I would! Great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! I wasn't sure if I'd use it when the collection was first released so didn't bother buying it until very recently - turns out I really love it :) xx

      Delete