Followers

Monday, 29 April 2013

China Glaze "Agro"

Hello again loves! Two posts in one day? Boy do I have too much time on my hands(!) Just kidding. You know I love it. Today I have my second green week manicure to share with you!

China Glaze "Agro" was from their Capitol Colors collection, which was inspired the Hunger Games books/films (although I've never read or watched any of them, so I've no idea if they were accurate with their inspiration). It's a beautiful mossy green polish with golden green shimmer, a really beautiful colour in my opinion. It looks darker green around the edges, which gives it real depth. Formula was pretty typical China Glaze - runny, but very well pigmented. The only application problem arises from not wiping the brush stalk off first, if you don't do so, it will drip. 

Pictures show two coats, plus base & to coat:






Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment