Followers

Monday, 25 March 2013

Update


Hi everybody. Sorry for my blogging absence recently. Just wanted to explain myself - what started off as a particularly nasty cold last week has progressed into something quite a bit worse. As some of you know I have other health conditions anyway and a lousy immune system at the best of times, so this has hit me like a tonne of bricks and it's going to take me a while to get over it. I'm sorry to have neglected my blog, but I hope you can understand. I miss you all lovely followers, and I hope to be back soon, but it could be a while yet. And yes, my nails are extremely naked and will be for the foreseeable future!

Take care folks, catch you all again soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you well. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Anna, get well soon
    Take care and keep warm
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, get plenty of rest and drink lots of orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww get better soon Anna! xx

    ReplyDelete