Followers

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Rimmel "Ready, Aim, Paint!"

Who loves red nails? I love red nails!!! "Ready, Aim, Paint!" is from Rimmel's 60 Seconds line of nail polishes. It is a very bright, pigmented, cool-toned red creme polish. Typical formula for the type of colour - it's very densely pigmented but still suffers from a visible nail line, so on my long nails, three coats is required for full coverage. Fine by me though - I wouldn't put up with it for many colours but boy is this one worth it!! Must just say though, the brush in my bottle is really badly cut - jagged edges ahoy, not fun :/

Pictures show three coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think? I love it. It's so vibrant and to me it's pretty much perfect, it's a real "air hostess" red, I think!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


8 comments:

  1. Dare I say - the perfect red?? I have like 30 red polishes, and only one is 'the perfect red' - and it's running low! I'm tempted to pick this one up now!

    Also, the bottom/side photos of your nails always look Photoshopped! I know they're not - they're just that flipping perfect lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say it a lot about pretty much every red but seriously, I think this actually *is* the perfect red!

      Wow, that's a compliment, thank you so much! Definitely no photoshopping apart from brightness/contrast/colour to give as accurate a representation as possible :) xx

      Delete
  2. Even though I own a few reds I'm not a big fan of bright red as a block colour, I use them more for designs, I guess its just not a colour that suits me, I always feel like i look like a hooker lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well this may make me sound a bit odd but I love hooker nails lol!! I'm not one, obviously, so it's ok ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Omg this is beautiful. I love that red. I think red always looks so lovely on long nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, me too, all nails in fact, I just love red polish full stop! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful classic color!
    I love red nails too :) I don't often wear red nail polishes, but I have quite a few of them, and I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari, it really is a classic red isn't it, I love it so much! :) xx

      Delete