Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Other Ways To Follow Me

As we are all gradually being made aware of, Google Reader and Google Friend Connect will be shutting down. Fear not though friends, there are still plenty of ways for you to follow my blog once the dreaded shut-down occurs - click any of the buttons on the right hand side of my blog, or click through these links:

Bloglovin


Hello Cotton


Facebook


Also, did you know that if you already have a Bloglovin profile you can import all the blogs you follow via GFC to Bloglovin without having to follow them all individually again!


Thanks for reading :) x

5 comments:

  1. I have followed you on bloglovin xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I imported my following list to Bloglovin so I am hopefully following you via there too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been following you via Bloglovin anyway, so I wont lose you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gutted :( how annoying. I will follow you on those above ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mari and Lisa :) It's really frustrating isn't it :( xx

    ReplyDelete