Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Nails Inc "York Street"

Hi world! I have the last from my little selection of blue polishes to show you today - the poor loser with the least votes! Don't let that put you off though, it is a lovely colour. Nails Inc "York Street" is a bright aqua creme with just a very feint hint of dirtiness to it. To compare it to some of the other similar colours I've worn recently, it's more blue than Nails Inc "Haymarket", and less clean-looking than Barry M "Blueberry Icecream". Formula is fine but, as my bottle of this is a miniature, I had to take care with application to avoid dragging.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. I love this colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant color, I like it a lot. Also, such nice nails you have there :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all three, very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous colour. I must buy a nails inc nail polish one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Oh yes, you must, they're really very good :) xx

      Delete