Followers

Friday, 8 March 2013

Nails Inc "Ryder Street"

Happy Friday, everybody! Today's manicure is another blue one, and another Nails Inc too (unsurprisingly - Nails Inc outweighs any other brand in my collection by a huge margin)! "Ryder Street" is a really pretty, pale icy blue foil shimmer. So pale and icy that it's almost silver, but not quite. Formula-wise, it's a bit sheer - first coat goes on patchy, but the second coat levels things out. Care needs to be taken to avoid it dragging, though.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think? In my strange mind it's quite "robotic" looking, and the sort of colour you might see in the make-up and costumes of sci-fi shows from the '60s. I love it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


7 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous colour!!
    I love nails inc. It's my best nail varnish that lasts the longest without chipping!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's beautiful isn't it :) Pleased to meet another Nails Inc fan - I just love how they're always making new, on trend colours, and I find their formulas to be consistently very good quality :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, it is really unusual, I agree it's kind of sci-fiey:D very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, pleased you like it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow I have a nail polish colour so simular to this from the pound shop called outdoor girl. Such a stunning colour, cant wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oh it's great that you have a similar colour, and even better that it was from the pound shop :) xx

      Delete