Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Nails Inc "Bury Walk"

After a deep, dark manicure yesterday, I've gone for something completely the opposite today! Nails Inc "Bury Walk" is an ethereal, pale grey slightly sheer base with peachy bronze shimmer shot through - it creates such an other-worldly look, especially with it being not entirely opaque. It's a neutral with something a little bit extra. Formula, while somewhat sheer, still covers adequately with two coats - yes, there is minimal VNL but I feel that adds to the over-all appearance. Other than that, it is easy to apply, not too thick, not too thin, just right.

Pictures show two coats with base coat, but no top coat:





And, because I just can't get enough of delicate neutrals with glittery top coats, I then applied one coat of OPI "Which Is Witch?", and finished with top coat:


What do you think? I think that if fairies were real, this is what their wings would look like ^_^

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Louise my lovely :) xxx

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome hunny :-) x x x

      Delete
  2. That's a nice colour and looks great with the glitter, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself putting something on such a neutral colour lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do like neutrals on their own but I seem to put something sparkly over this one every time I wear it, I just love the look :) xx

      Delete
  3. How do you get dark nail polish of so perfect? mine gets stuck in my cuticles lol. Lovely natural colour <3 and the glitter is pretty, that would look so nice on black as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice and patience, and being a perfectionist really helps ;) You can always use a teeny brush dipped in remover to clean up any messy bits too :) I agree, I think next time I wear the glitter I will wear it over black :) xx

      Delete
  4. The top coat looks great! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy, pleased you like it :) xx

      Delete
  5. I remember you posting this a while ago on the nails inc page! I fell in love with it, so beautiful! looks gorgeous on your long nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! I went out for a walk on the moors this afternoon and it was sparkling in the sunshine like crazy, god it made me happy :D xx

      Delete