Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Nails Inc "Balmoral"

It worked, folks! The sun came out and stayed out all day, and it has actually been warm! Hooray!! I suppose I should have chosen a more appropriate colour to celebrate, but I've had today's beauty lined up for a while and I really, really wanted to wear it! Nails Inc "Balmoral" was from a limited edition "Royal Collection" released to celebrate the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton, and then re-released for the Queen's Jubilee last year. I didn't buy for either of those reasons, but purely because of the colours. "Balmoral" is a slightly warm-toned nude beige creme. It is very close to my skin-tone but not identical - I have yet to find my perfect "mannequin hands" match! Formula is as you would expect from a Nails Inc creme polish - perfect. Well pigmented, smooth, easy to apply, opaque in two coats, very quick drying.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think of this sort of nail colour? Apparently mannequin hands will be a big trend this year, so I'm happy - I love it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. Love this shade. Beautiful <3.
    I have one like it, little lighter but it blends in with my skin so much you can't tell I have it on if that makes any sense lol. Payday for my tomorrow and saw a nail polish I fell in love with ahh I am excited lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, it is beautiful isn't it - it was one of my first Nails Inc purchases when I was just getting properly into nail polish :) Woohoo payday!! Which little pretty have you got your eye on? xx

      Delete