Followers

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Nails Inc "Baker Street"

Following on from yesterday's post, I have another blue polish to show you today, again chosen by my friends over at All Things Nails. "Baker Street" was one of Nails Inc's runaway successes last year and I think if I was forced to choose, I would name it as my favourite Nails Inc polish. It's a vivid cobalt blue creme which is bordering on neon. It's mind-blowing, seriously, I still find myself cooing over it despite having worn it many times over the past year. Formula is fine - first coat is a bit runny and streaky but a second coat always levels things out to perfection.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat, but boy oh boy what a pain it is to photograph! Imagine slightly darker, way more vivid, and far more cobalt:






Are you a fan of Baker Street? I think my cat Lillian likes it a lot - she even helped me watermark my photos :)



Thanks for reading, and come back soon :) x


14 comments:

  1. Love the colour, so bright and bold... Lillian looks totally enthralled too xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the brightest, boldest, most amazing colour - Lillian really was enthralled hehe :) xx

      Delete
  2. love love love the colour & the cat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie (and from Lillian too) :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite colour type! I have the Kiko version, the Essie one, the Sally Hensen ones, but somehow I think I need this one too!

    Anna does it again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe well, this won't help my reputation for making people part with their money, but.... You DO need this. Like, now!! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks sooo amazing on your nails! Really wish I owned this!! I've just bought 4 of the 2013 color club polishes though today so I can't really justify it. Boo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! Aaww well luckily I don't think Nails Inc have any plans to stop producing this any time soon (they'd be bonkers if they did!!) so you will surely get hold of it one day :) Which CCs did you get? xx

      Delete
    2. Yay, hopefully I'll get around to buying it at some point :)
      I got Eternal beauty, Beyond, Kismet and Over the Moon. I wanted all of them tbh but I wasn't willing to spend over £30 so I decided on those :) xx

      Delete
    3. Aahhh lovely, Eternal Beauty is true to its name, you'll love it, I don't have the other three - envy becomes me!! xx

      Delete
  5. This looks great on you! It's one of my favourite blues and everybody needs it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, everybody really does need it hehe :) xx

      Delete
  6. wow that is a beautiful colour. I so want your nails lol. So perfect. Aww at your cute cat. Mine used to stare at my screen too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you very much! Lillian loves sitting on my lap and staring at the screen, it's so cute, if a little awkward at times :) xx

      Delete