Followers

Monday, 18 March 2013

Faffy Spam!

Scheduled Special Post Alert!

I have been too much of a scatter-brain to blog about my most recent forays into faffage at the time of doing them, so here is a treat: everything I've done over the last month or so but have neglected to blog! Of course, if you're a member of All Things Nails or you "Like" me on Facebook, then you've probably seen most of these already. Mostly stamping (as you can see, I'm still learning), with a very few other bits and bobs in between! 




Images are not in chronological order - that's too much for me to think about all at once!
















Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


9 comments:

  1. They're all cool, I like the stars and the dots the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all awesome! I love the green with that gecko :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa these are beautiful. Love the 4 big picture down. One that you cropped at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy!! they look gorgeous! I really love the red, your thumb nail looks amazing and long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely, kind comments ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so many beautiful designs in one post! I liked them all, my 2 favorites being the green gradient, and the next pic - baby blue nails with glitter.. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mari!! I think I agree with you - I really liked those two particularly too, I was especially proud of the green gradient :) xx

      Delete