Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

China Glaze "Let's Groove" & OPI "I Lily Love You"

Hello dears! Today's manicure comes courtesy of my lovely friend Hayley, who a few weeks ago arranged for a little gift to be sent to me - a mini bottle of OPI "I Lily Love You", which really meant a lot to me! I've decided to wear it today, over one of the best purple shimmer polishes ever, China Glaze "Let's Groove".

Here's Let's Groove on it's own - two coats, no top coat:





And here are two coats of I Lily Love You over Let's Groove, with Nubar Diamont top coat:


What do you think? I really love the different colours in I Lily Love You, and love even more how it can look totally different depending on what's underneath it! Thank you Hayley, I lily love it (I know, that was bad, sorry)!!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

12 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous- love the purple - very regal and I lily love you is fantastic isn't it - funny how you'd expect to see some pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! It really is fantastic, I guess because Let's Groove is quite dark the lighter pink of I Lily Love You doesn't show up as much as it would on paler colours... I really love how it does look over this though, really glad I chose to put them together :) xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a beautiful colour. My Revlon is like this. Purple is my favorite colour <3

    I really want that I Lily Love You over polish. It is beautiful <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I love purple too, I think apart from glitters, purple outweighs everything else in my collection :) I will treasure my little dinky bottle of I Lily Love You, it's so beautiful! I know some people who have loads and loads of bottles of it just so they never run out! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful combo :) I Lily Love You made the manicure so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a really stunning combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I really love Let's Groove, but what I wanted to say in this comment is that I'm really surprised to see I Lily Love You look so good! I never realized that before. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you very much! I guess I picked a particularly agreeable base colour for it ;) xx

      Delete