Followers

Friday, 1 March 2013

Barry M "Blueberry Icecream"

Hello world! All this week it has been "Hazy Lazy Summer Days" week at All Things Nails. I'm still sort of stuck in miserable winter mode so have struggled to be inspired, but today I have probably my most summery nail polish - Barry M "Blueberry Icecream"! It's a pure, mid-to-light blue creme, the colour of a clear blue sky on a bright summer's day. It always appears to have more of a turquoise tone to it in photographs, but it doesn't in reality - it is pure blue. Formula is really good - a densely pigmented true creme which is perfectly opaque in two coats.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





Are you looking forward to summer? Is this the sort of shade that springs to mind when you think of hazy, lazy summer days?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


9 comments:

  1. That is a lovely shade of blue xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Damn you, another one I now need!! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate British weather :( wish summer and light evenings hurry up. That is one beautiful nail polish, I really wanna purchase more but my mum moans at me for buying too many. I have 300 and I can't take them to aussie with me when I move :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too Lisa, I'm so fed up of the dark and the cold, I want to be able to go outside without having to put on million layers of clothes and not have to take a torch with me when I walk the dogs! Oh no, you mean you'll have to leave your polish collection behind?? :O :( xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute colour - I'm only just beginning to appreciate Barry M polishes after a break of a few years, I bought the textured effect in Yellow (Atlanctic Road) yesterday and am wearing it now - so summery! What snow?
    bathelennails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely colour isn't it :) I really love Barry M - such good quality for the low price, and it's good to support a British brand which is cruelty free too :) xx

      Delete