Followers

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Zoya "Song"

Sometimes, I just don't know what on Earth to paint my nails with. I do actually try and plan in advance, usually a week or two at a time, but lately I haven't really felt all that inspired. So, to help me choose, I a cast a poll on the All Things Nails Facebook page, giving a small selection of polishes, and asked all the lovely members to vote for one of them. There was a clear winner, and here it is.....

Zoya "Song" is a vibrant royal blue with flashy glass fleck shimmer. It's so sparkly that it's *almost* on the verge of being a glitter, but not quite. Unfortunately that sparkly aspect doesn't really let itself be shown in photographs unless it's in bright, full sunshine, which my pictures are not*. The formula is thick and a bit lumpy, but easy peasy to apply.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





*(EDIT: I woke up early today and was able to take advantage of the morning sun - here is a sun-lit shot)


What do you think? It's one of my (admittedly many) favourite blue polishes, and if I'm completely honest, I was kind of hoping this would win the vote ;)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. I really love the blue color! It looks perfect in your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's a beautiful colour isn't it :) xx

      Delete